Skip to content
- Q. How long will the course take to complete? A. Most people take between 4 and 8 hours to complete the course
- Q. How long will I have access to the course materials? A. You will have life-time access!
- Q. What format is course delivered? A. The course is digitally-delivered through video, text, photos, and useful PDF handouts – we are not able to give one-to-one support
- Q. Where can I find an overview of the course content? A. You can see the course outline on this page, as well as taking a free sample module
- Q. What kind of plants will I be able to save seeds from? A. The course is mainly focused on saving vegetable seeds, however many of the principles of seed-saving and processing are applicable to herbs and flowers too.
- Q. Does the course work on mobile phones? A. Yes! The course is fully responsive to phones and tablets
- Q. Does the price include VAT? A. Yes, we are VAT registered so you can claim back VAT if you are registered also
- Q. Do I need an internet connection to take the course? A. Yes, you do need an internet connection, however there are various downloadable/printable materials which you can access off-line.
- Q. Will I get a certificate when I complete the course? A. Yes, on completing the course you will be able to download and print a certificate